December 1, 2009

Christmas Crafty

You might recall that I am trying for a home-made Christmas this year. Well, I have been spending many hours working on projects and then not getting pictures posted like I had planned. So, here in one fell swoop, you now get a small sampling of what I've been working on.

Cute seasonal word blocks - tutorial can be found here.

Crayon rolls (still need to add the crayons) - found here.


Aprons and Chef's hats: These are way cute, photos just can't even do them justice, I've made quite a few of these, and will post more pictures of them as I get more taken. Tutorials here and here (note - I modified my aprons quite a bit from the tutorial, but it is a great place to start).


Dollies: Another favorite project, aren't they too cute! I'm not sure the source of the pattern, (I made them with a friend of mine) but I will post it as soon as I find out. These were actually easier than they look too.


Embellished Onsies:

and a onsie/headband combo.

And stockings: I made these for my family (me, husband, kids) the year Buggy was born, and then a few years ago my mom asked me to help her make them for all of my extended family (siblings, spouses, kids, etc.). Well, with a family as large as mine is, there is always bound to be a few new babies to make them for, so I included a couple of examples.



I should be done, technically I am. But, I am already stewing around a few new ideas that I might try out before Christmas, I'll let you know as I get them done.

1 comment:

Steph said...

You are so talented! I wish I knew how to be so crafty!