Also - note my oh so cooperative model (sarcasm).
Next - Part of Baby Sister's Halloween outfit. I'm bummed that the colors totally don't work in these pictures (also really hating my camera) it is actually black and orange, not red, and is much cuter in real life. Also, super easy. You will be able to get the full effect when I take some real Halloween pictures.
5 comments:
If you need a picture of mine you are more than welcome to have one, I might send you one. I really like mine too.
Cute! I made a couple tu-tus, too! I thought about doing a yellow, white and orange one so Emma could go as candy corn for Halloween:) Then I just did a pale purple for her and some wild pinks for Megan. But I'm loving the black and orange!
Very cute. Wow, awesome job on the nursing cover! I agree - I love the fabric :)
man, I need to get cracking on baby stuff, that is really cute!
I LOVE that fabric. Where do you find cute fabric like that?
Post a Comment