August 12, 2009

Birthday Pictures

My goal each year is to try and take the boys birthday pictures in mid-June, between their birthdays. Well, this year, it was late July before we got there, but we did finally get there, and they are now here and ready for your viewing pleasure. Per the norm, there are way to many to post them all, but here are a few of my faves

As always, thanks to my photographer "AM".

Buggy (age 5):






Beefy (age 3):






We can't forget Baby Sister (age 4 months):






Group shots:






The ones going on my wall: (I haven't yet decided if I'm going to go color, or black and white)




And, this one just made me laugh:


I know there are a lot of pictures here. I can't help but be a doting mother. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Chris and Mel said...

oh, too cute. look how grown up they all are. we miss you monsters!

Melissa said...

So, so cute! Last night Andy I were visiting and he was talking about how cute Baby Sister is. He's out of town so I sent him a link to get his Baby Sister fix.

Tom and Amy said...

Love them! I say color photos for the wall, since they are nice and bold-not busy. Very very cute!

~Aimee~ said...

Awesome pictures! Gosh, that little girl of yours is even more gorgeous than the last picture I saw of her. Adorable, all of them. :-)

Kellie said...

Those are some great pictures!! I love them:)

Leanne said...

so cute Kim! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! I hear you on the piles of pink laundry! mine's a puker, so we get TONS!!!

Alycia said...

The pictures of the kids are adorable Kim, and don't worry I don't think there can ever be too many pictures... :) You're kids keep getting bigger and bigger. We need to hang out soon! I still want to go to the sprayground sometime if your up for it!