August 9, 2008

Favorite Product of the Week


I have been a mom of boys (or at least 1 boy) for four years now. And in that four years I have tried many, many different things to get my boy's hair to stay combed for more than about 2 minutes. You see, my children were blessed with their dads baby-fine, stick straight hair. Unfortunately their also seems to grow straight out of the hair follicle making it impossible for it to lay down. After numerous pastes, waxes, hairsprays, gels, etc. I have finally found something that works. It is called Glue. No, not the Elmer's school kind of glue. I have to say, this stuff is amazing. Their hair stays combed for almost the whole day. I'll admit it is kind of crispy but compared to the crazy hair alternative, I'll take it.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

that dude on the package totally has Danny's hair! I should try that with my boy Roo, he has really really thick hair that won't stay combed.